Friday, December 13, 2013

Charlie eats babies

As I was swallowing Charlie Deyo's despicably constructed nutrients, I noticed that there was in fact a human finger embedded within the dish. I then noticed that the dish was actually a child. This didn't surprise me considering that Charlie made it. Somehow I managed to gather the reminisce of my appetite to attempt to consume what appeared to be the chocolate milk that Charlie squeezed out of a raw utter that he was carrying around.

Of course it was terrible. But as least it was simple, chocolate sauce and milk. Milk comes from many mammals, but the milk commonly consumed is that of cows, which originate from Europe. Chocolate sauce is made from melted chocolate. Chocolate is derived from the cacao bean, which is indigenous to Mexico. Both of these key ingredients (Cacao and Cow Milk) were frequently traded on the Columbian Exchange.

I advise anyone who values their internal organs not to consume anything Charlie offers you. It will most likely be dog, cat, or baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment